Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

mystery of the lost city Atlantis.

W.A.L.T create a model that shares something we have learnt about our mystery.
                                  Mystery Creation

For the last terms we have been learning about mysteries and making a model of the mystery. I was doing the Lost City of Atlantis. It sunk under water. Here is a photo of when it was destroyed.



The Lost City of Atlantis was sunk under water by a volcano eruption and a tsunami. Atlantis was gone in one night! Wow this is a very good mystery to discover. Well, that is enough now of this mystery. I hope you liked my post about the Lost City of Atlantis. Bye see you next time.




3 comments:

  1. Hey Khaylanie,
    What a cool post! Learning about the lost city of Atlantis must have been really exciting! I wonder how they discovered it? Also, looking at your post you are missing the photo - it is just a blank square. It would be good to see the image that you wanted us to! Hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Morgan Thank you for comment on my blog. Well there was a man called plato that made a legend and that's how they discover the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis. Can I ask a question? how do you make the blank unblank but yea thank for comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Khaylanie,
      Wow! So it is only a legend? Not a true place? To make the image not blank it may have to be saved to your computer? Is it one you have created or copied?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.