Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

My amazing diorama

Hi guys welcome back. Today I am going to be sharing my diorama with you guys. This term I have been working so hard with my friends Tom and Quaid to get this finished. We did our diorama based on Samoa. The materials we used were, cotton balls, toothpicks sticks, clay, popsicle sticks, coloured paper, hot glue gun and sand. We found it hard getting the sand to stick and making the huts as the sticks kept coming off.

I think this was a very cool project to do and I am very happy with our diorama. Thank you for reading my blog post please leave a helpful thoughful positive comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.