Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

My hot spot doc writing


Hi guys welcome back today  I am going to share a piece of writing from my hotspot doc. This writing is about when a found a rabbit a catched it. Hope you guys like it please leave some feedback on what I can work on.


This morning when me and my mom were getting ready and starting to drive to school my mum spotted a rabbit and then she said ‘’khaylanie a rabbit’’ ‘’,where I said. ‘’There’’ . Oh there, what are you doing go and catch it.
I went outside of the car and trade to catch it but I couldn't.  Then I told my mum, mum I can’t catch it. So then she pulled the car over and came and help me, and then we finally catch it and I was so happy. I grabbed the rabbit from my mum and held it like it was a baby.We went back in’to the car and she went and dropped me of. then she went home and dropped the rabbit of with my other rabbits and guinea pigs.  

8 comments:

  1. Hey there Khaylanie. I would love to be able to read your blog as the bits I can read sound very interesting. I think you may need to change the format though so I can read it. Can you check with Mrs Mclachlan on how to do that and then let me know so I can read it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keri.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yes I will definitely cheek with Mrs Mclachlan and will let you know once I've done. thank you. Have a nice day. Cheers! Khaylanie

      Delete
    2. Hi Keri
      I have finished fixing my writing up now you can read the rest of my story. A question have you ever catched a animal before. Enjoe hope you like the rest of my writing. Have a good rest of your day. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Good morning Khaylanie. I was really getting interested in your story about the rabbit but I found it a little difficult to read because of the dark writing on a dark background. Maybe you could change the background to a lighter color to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Cassidy
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. it's good to know that you were interested in my rabbit story. I will try to fixs the part that you can't read but if i can't fixs it myself then I will ask Mrs D or Mrs Mclachlan. Thank you. Cheers.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Good morning Khaylanie,thanks for getting back to me about your story. Have you been doing anything else that is interesting in class? I look forward to hearing about it if you have :)

      Delete
    4. Hi Mrs Cassidy
      I have finished fixing my writing up now you can read the rest of my story. A question have you ever catched a animal before. Enjoe hope you like the rest of my writing. Have a good rest of your day. Cheers

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.