Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

The present

In the past weeks our class (Ako Ngatahi) were writing a short story about a video titled “The Present”. It was a story about a boy who got a present and it was a puppy. After he discovered that the puppy only had three legs.

Here is the video


W.A.L.T: Write a narrative

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • The title is suitable for the text.
  • The orientation tells who the story is about, and when and where the story happened.
  • The complication describes a problem and explains what happened next.
  • The resolution explains how the problem was solved.
The present

One sunny day I was playing my video games minecraft and nights . Suddenly my mum came home with a boxes then the phone was Ringing my mum said to open the so I did I opened the boxes slowly. Then a dog Jumped out I felt happy because it was Cute but then Saw the dog's leg it only had three legs I I pushed it away and started to play my video game .It find a red ball and it went to get it he Stumbled and fell I laghet I saw how the dog felt torment he felt sad that I didn't play with him I stand up and got the ball I had the same thing has him I walked outside and started to play. Mand my dog are going to be best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.