Pages

Saturday 4 May 2019

Drama - Hurumano

Drama - Hurumano 

Hi guys welcome back to my blog, how is everyone doing today. Today I am going to blog about Drama and when I mean about Drama I mean acting kind of Drama.

Food pyramid:
This was on Tuesday. At Drama we also do health So one group dose health and the other group dose Drama - acting. My group had health first and for health we had to make a food pyramid, most of us didn't know what a pyramid is so we had to think and make what we think a pyramid is and what it looks like. 

To be honest most of us made the same thing. after we made the food pyramid my teacher Mrs Sheahta explained what a food pyramid was, a food pyramid is a like a pyramid that starts from healthy food to un health food. here is my pyramid I did not finish mine. Also here is what the normal food pyramid.    


Image result for food pyramid
chorus:
This was on Tuesday by the way. 15 mins later we changed groups for Drama - acting we got into groups of four or three then the teacher gave us about 10 to 15 mins to practice what we were going to do and what we were going to say.After we got to share what we practice. I didn't want to go up because I was to shay but I went any ways.  Ow and I for got to say that we also sang a healthy eating song for our act. Here is the link of the song we sang. healthy eating song

donuts:  
On Friday we got in to a donut shape, so we had some people in the inside of the donut to make the little circle and then the rest were making the outside of the dount. Later after our Drama teacher explained what we had to do the inside circle had to face the person that was standing behind, Then the the people in the outside had to tell the people in the inside there names and also tell them what was there favourite thing they did in the holidays.

After the inside people shared then the outside people had to do the same thing. So we had to do this until we get back to the person that we were with at the start. 

Thank you for reading my blog post. Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.