Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Spencer Park

W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.

  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.

Spencer Park

On Friday rooms 1, 2, 3, 10 and 11, 12 went to Spencer Park me and 6 other people went in Keri’s car we Listen to songs and played Chinese Whisper. When we got there we got out of the car and got our bags and sat in are number I was number 4 and my group went to the playground first. I went on the swing with some other girls and then me and Meleana went to sit down because we were tired. After that we went to the beach and when we got there we sat down and we had a choice if we want to take off our shoes then we had to find some things and a big stick and then we had morning tea. For morning tea I had Doritos and sandwiches. Then we had to go to the toilet and go for a lagoon walk. I saw spider web homes and I learnt that these are for the baby spiders to live in. I had a good day at Spencer park and I hope that I visit there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.