Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Hornby Pimary School Extravaganza

Hornby primary school
Extravaganza
 there is a performer’s of a Extravaganza at Wednesday the 30th or Thursday 31th August At 6.30pm this will be held at the Hornby High School. There will be Tickets cost a gold coins it will be available from HPS office Monday 28th August . There will be a small number of tickets for sale on the night.
Image result for ticketsImage result for Hornby Primary School sign                  
                     

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Khaylanie I really like your big title it is easy to see what your blog is about. At the stat of your sentence remember to your capital letters. You used good pictures to catch my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commnting on my blog and yes I will remember to do that next time.

      Delete
  4. Hi Khaylanie I like your Extravaganza post next time you could ad color in your background. but it,s awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jared for your comment on my Blog. Sorry This is a late reply. Next time I will add some color to whatever I make on my Blog Positive,helpful,and thougtful. Can I ask you some question were you scared when you were on stage and way do you like my poster?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.