Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

The performance

On Wednesday 30th we did our extravaganza performance it happened at the High School Auditorium. My group was Outlook for Thursday .We wore summer clothes, sunglasses and a towel.

Also we got to bring your chromebooks to keep us entertain we also brought snacks because we would get really hungry. Ako Ngatahi and Wahi Ako people that don't go to choir went back to school. We were so surprised that we had to go back to school at night we went into Wahi Ako.

We went to Wahi Ako because it was going to be along time until we were going to be performing. So when we got there we got to pick what we do but it had to be something appropriate. Miss Scott witch is one of Wahi Ako teachers put on a movie the movie was the spy next door, but no one was watching it so they changed it to Scooby-Doo.

It was time to get our stuff ready so we went to over to the new hall and got the props. Miss Millard  gave out some lollies. After that we walked over to the High School and lined up in our line’s.

Then it was time, we went into the back room and the first group went up on the stage. After all of as finish doing the performance the Pacifica group had to get ready when we finished getting changed we went and lined up and went on stage we did a sasa, boys haka and a some dance they didn't have the song so we had to skip that. So when the School finished their performance the whole School went on stage and gave a bow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Khaylanie its Shanarnia here. I like your extravaganza poster it really cool. Just a small spelling mistake. Was it fun at the Hornby High School. Were you scared when you are on the stage. I was scared too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanarnia thankyou for commenting on my Blog. Yes I was a liitle bit nevours and It was also fun. I will fix my mistake and spell my words properly once more thank you for commenting on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.