Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Drama Games!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog, Hope you all had a great Holiday. For today in Drama, we played a couple of games called charades, 7 up, and copy the leader. These games need a lot of teamwork and you also need to listen carefully, and the purpose of this blog is to tell you guys what are the rules and the connections that we need to play these games.

Charades:
For charades, one person at a time had to do and actions that their card said to do, and then the rest of the group has to work as a team to guess what the person is acting out.

  1. In this game, the person who is acting has to do a lot of actions and body moving 

7 up:
7 up is similar to tequila so for this game you need to get in a circle and one person starts off and they say one and then the next person say and then you keep on going until you get to 7. When you are up to 7, that person has to say 7 up and also put one hand over there heads, You can also switch directions by just pointing the other way. 
  1. In this game, there is a lot of handwork 
  2. You also need to listen carefully otherwise if you are to slow you are out
Copy the leader:
Last but not least we played copy the leader. Copy the leader is, when in a circle you pick one person to do random actions, then you pick another person to go outside and then come back in once you pick a person to do random actions. The person who came back from outside needs to find out who is the person changing the actions in the circle.


  1. In this game, you need to look very carefully to see who is the person in the circle that is changing the actions.
Hi, guys so I am adding on to this blog post I am going to share my Monologue that I am going to be doing for Drama.

This is my Monologue - Character goldilocks


I am Not a Thief. 

Why does everyone think That I am just because I went into a family bears house?

 I only went in there to explore not to steal or do anything bad but everyone thinks that I am a thief.

 I try to be a generous and kind person, I mean like I did break the baby's chair but it wasn’t my fault that it was unstable.

I got really hungry when I was going for a walk so I smelt the delicious porridge so I decided to go in that direction and then I ended up eating the porridge. I know I was being a little bit greedy and ate all the porridge. But THEY should be grateful because I thought that the porridge was yummy.
  

Thank you for reading my blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Khaylanie! This is a very detailed blog post- I like the layout. It sounds like heaps of fun! What was your favourite game?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.