Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Character Strengths!

 Last term in wananga we learned about our character strengths.
 What are character strengths? Character strengths are things that you are good at doing. For example, my first strength was gratitude, gratitude is, You appreciate the things you have which is being grateful and also you love food and your family. So I have some questions here that I have to answer about my character strengths.

What are your top 5 Strengths?
  1.  Gratitude - Appreciate the things that you have and you love food and family.
  2.  Honesty - You say what you think and you are true to your values. People see you as someone they can trust.; 
  3.  Kindness -  You care about others, you go through life thinking about others and you look out for them and not just about yourself.
  4.  Creativity - Your inspried by others but you like coming up with your own ideas. You like thinking outside of the box and your not afraid to experiment and try new things. 
  5.  Hope - Your likely to be a positive person, even if things aren't great. You believe that you are going to improve and others to.

Did you expect these strengths why, why not?
I'm going, to be honest but I didn't really know what to expect becasue I don't really know much about my strengths because, I don't  pay much attention to my strengths that I have. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Khaylanie. These are great strengths to have. I love how you identified how you show these traits and why they are important. You definitely show evidence of all of these traits in your character (: Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Bremner for reading my blog post. Do you know what your Character Strengths are!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.