Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

BOLD

          W.A.L.T Reading that instructions, then teaching other people    

This week and A few weeks ago we learnt how to play some game. We got the game from the
Warehouse. Because the Warehouse donated some money to use so we can by some stuff. So our teacher decided to by some new games for use. We just wanted to thank you wherehouse for the games. Me and Shanarnia decided to play a game the we havn't play yet. So we picked BOLD becasce it looks like a fun game. me and Shanarnia weren't the only ones play the game becouse all of literacy group one played the game. The purpose of playing the gams are to read the instructions,learn haw to play the game and then teach other how to play. this is a pictures. my Opinion is this game is confusing but when you keep practicing then you get better at playing the game. her is a little slidshow of how to play BOLD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.