Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Information report about cheetahs.

Image result for cheetahsImage result for cheetahsImage result for cheetahsImage result for cheetahsImage result for cheetahs
                        Cheetahs
Talofa my name is Khaylanie. Have you ever heard of cheetahs? If you  haven't you are about to know everything about cheetahs will not everything but somethings like what they eat, where they live, how many cubs they can have, what cheetahs look like,  how fast they can run.  So prepare to be amazed.


What do cheetahs eat?
Cheetahs are carnivores so they eat meat,like rabbits,bird, antelopes,impalas,gazelles, and other smaller hoofed animals in its habitats .


Where cheetahs live?
Most cheetahs are found sub-saharan, Africa and in eastern and South Africa. They Also like open grazing grand. That is cool but Scary because they might eat you.

How many cubs cheetahs can have?
After 90-95 day a female cheetahs will give birth to a litter of 3-5 cubs. The larger litter is 8 cubs. The cubs usually weaned at 6-8 week and will then leave the den a follow there mother.


What cheetahs look like?
Cheetahs have short tan coat that has small black spots which helps them hide or be camouflaged. There are no spots on the cheetahs white stomach area. Adult  cheetahs will grow to between 90 and 140 pounds and around 4 to 4.5 feet long.


  How fast can cheetahs run?
Cheetahs can run up to 75 miles per hour. They can also run60 miles per hour within just three seconds- this is how fast they can run 110-120 km/h that is fast can you run that fast.


My conclusion
So far I found out that cheetahs can have a litter of 3-5 cubs and the larger litter is s cubs. Also I found that cheetahs can run up to 75 miles

Per hour that is fast and they like to eat rabbit, bird’s Impalas, Antelope and Gazelles. Another thing that I found out about cheetahs can live in Africa, South Africa and open Grazing ground. My favourite thing about cheetahs was that cheetahs have spots which help them hide or be camouflaged how cool is that. I think that learning about cheetahs is a cool experience to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaylanie, I like how you put pictures at the top of your report. I think you could at more detail but other than that it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.