Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Athletics days

On Tuesday the 28 we had Atheletics day and the events where high jump, long jump, shot put, 
discus sprints and long distance. The first thing we did was sprints I flet nervous when we started but when we finshed I forund out  that  I came 3rd place. so I went to the finals and when we did the finals 9 year old girls race I came last but I tried my best. The othere thing we did was discus I think that I came 1st in discus. We also did high jump I didn't go that high but I jumped highy then when we practicing for that day. My favourite part was when we had the race becase we got to see the school race so that was very fun Also my favourite part was when we got to have break. That was also very relaxing I was very  tired. My goal for next year is to run in long distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.