Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

EOTC

 EOTC 
This week on Monday,Tuesday and last week on Friday Tuesday we had 4 days of EOTC. On Thursday we went Ice Skating and clip amd c lium, on Friday we went  Surfing , On  Monday we went to Mega Air and Jaily park last but not lest on Tuesday we went sailing. My favourite part was when we went to sling and this doesn't mean that I didn't the other activity but anyways the thing I like about siling is that we got to practice first and then we went into the water another thing I liked about siling is that the water was warm. I Also went on the boat about 5 times that was very fun. The plase was called Lake Brunner I felt nervous and scared but when I actually did the actually I had so much fun you guys should definitely check them out. Please leave a comment down below.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Khaylanie,

    I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences you had during the EOTC week! I can tell that you had a lot of fun with your friends. Clip and Climb, Ice Skating, Surfing, Mega Air, Jelly Park, and Sailing! I am so jealous, I wish I was there with you as well. I love surfing and it was really hard for me at first because I kept falling in the water but now I enjoy it a lot. It's amazing how we can share our learning and fun memories together through blogging online.

    I would love to blog more with you! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good . I learn unique articles here. I really appreciate your job. keep updating your site. You are great and you made very lovely site.
    Click Here : farm tractors for sale 260-60 HP TURBO

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.