Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

the frist 3 days of school 2018

the first 3 days of school 2018
This blog post is about when the Amazing magician Elgregoe came to our school and did an Amazing magic show. Also he had a new student helper.

This week on the first 3 days of school the Amazing Elgregoe came to our school and did a fantastic magic show for the hole school. Suddenly he had a new student which was his helper, so his wife wasn't in the show
But his wife brought one of their granddaughter and she was so cute.
Most of Elgregoes tricks where new. One of his tricks was when a bird came out of a picture the bird had- white feather and a tattoo under its wing .My Favourite

magic trick was when he put his hand through the mirror that was Amazing. Also My Favourite thing about the Elgregoe is that he has lots of pets. I wish that I had lots of pet like hem. Her is a picture of on of his birds.
Well that's all for today I hope that you like this blog post. Please leave a comment down below. Her are some picture's of Elgregoe doing some of his magic tricks. Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.