Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Khaylanie and Jareds pamphlet

Talofa lava today I am going to be showing a pamphlet that I made with my friend Jared in term 1 . This pamphlet is about health leaders.  We have paragraphs about when do we have health leaders, how you can become a health leader, what is a health leader, when do we have health leaders, where  do we  have health leaders , why do we have health leaders and last but not least who is in that health leader team for 2018. So I thought that it would be nice to share it because then you guys can give me and Jared some feedback that we could work on. here is  A link to our pamphlet that we made. Hope you enjoy please leave a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.


Pamphelt link







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.