Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Teaching my buddy how to fold his milk.

W.A.L.T Teaching my buddy how to fold his milk.

On Friday I had buddy class. For buddy class we had to show our little buddys how to fold there milk. So I teached my buddy Austin how to fold his milk. I teached Austin how to fold his milk by reading him step by step on how to fold  his milk carton . I think Austin did a really good job on folding his milk carton. The only thing that Austin needed to work on was squishy the milk carton down but other then that he did a great job. Here is a picture of the instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.