Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Poem!

Hi guys welcome back with another blog post. I hope that you guys are safe at home. Today I am going to share a poem that I wrote in art/writing. So for the past couple of weeks in art we have been writing and learning about a lot of different types of poems like Rhyming poems, Haiku Poems, limerick poems and more. my poem that I made is mostly a rhyming poem with different types of Language


Here is my poem!

As the sun rises I remember all the memories.
All the fun journeys 
Rushes back into my eyes like a lightning bolt.
100 thousand of memories come back striking through my head. 
One really got my attention and I nearly fell off my bed. 
Trying to think what the memory was about
But it still wouldn't come out.
Trying to think over and over again 
It was like I was counting to ten
By ten the memory would Vanish 

But not one memory would stop me thinking.

Pls feel free to leave me a commnet on what I could work on in my poem.
Stay safe and remember to wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.