Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Poetic Writing!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog today I am doing one of my tasks that the teachers have set us to do while we are in lockdown. So today I will be doing some poetic writing. hope you like it.


During the Holidays I liked spending time with family and friends while we had the time to.
During the Holidays I found some old photos of me when I was little.
During the Holidays I decided to watch lots of movies.
During the Holidays I disliked that we weren't allowed to go anywhere but at the same time, it was for our own safety.
During the Holidays I helped make dinner some nights with my parents and it was a lot of fun.
During the Holidays I felt happy that it was nearly my 12th birthday.
During the Holidays I saw the ice cream track come past our house lots of times.
During the Holidays I needed a lot of entertainment so that I wouldn't get bored.
During the Holidays I made some arts and craft things I felt like doing something fun
During the Holidays I stayed up very late because we watch a family movie.
During the holidays I played outside with my little cousin because it was a beautiful sunny day.
During the Holidays I thought that the time was very fast every day.
During the Holidays I fought 
During the Holidays I caught an insect that was inside my house and then took it outside.
During the Holidays I bought a lot of Snacks to eat.
During the Holidays I loved having 
During the Holidays I hated it when it was rainy because I couldn't go outside and have a little play.
During the Holidays I dreamt of having a sleepover at school.
During the Holidays I remembered 
During the Holidays I spoke a lot to my family when I feel lonely or when I need help.
During the Holidays I set up a fun game that I could play with my family.
During the Holidays I bet my brother if I could get more far away shots then him he gives me $15
During the Holidays I ate Fried chicken and potato salad at it was yummy in my tummy
During the Holidays I drank lots and lots of water to keep my hydrated.
During the Holidays I visited my cousins that were 1 -2 minutes away from where we lived.
During the Holidays I watched a movie called A dogs journey the movie had lots of mixed emotions.
During the Holidays I stopped going for long rides in the car.
During the Holidays I planned  a routine that I would do during Holidays/lockdown
During the Holidays I took some ideas from the internet on what I could do when I am bored.

During the Holidays I imagined what it would be like if dinosaurs still existed.

That is me for today I hope you guys enjoyed I hope you all are safe at home. See you in the next blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaylanie, Its great to see that you are doing this! It is really important that we keep busy and continue learning new stuff and it is great that you are adding it to your blog! It sounds like you have had plenty to do! Ive been adding some of the things ive been doing to my blog - im trying to read lots of books and do lots of cooking! Im looking forward to seeing what else you post.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.