Pages

Sunday 15 March 2020

Art!



Hi, guys, welcome back to my blog today. We were learning about primary colours and secondary colours. 
What are the primary colours?
Primary colours are colours that you can't make which are red, blue and yellow.
What are secondary colours?
secondary colours are colours that you make with the primary colurs. For example red + yellow make orange, blue + red make purple and blue + yellow makes green.
We had to paint a colour wheel with the primary colours and the secondary. The first thing we did was paint the primary colours first. The primary colours had to have space in between them so then the secondary colours could go in between the primary colours, after painting the colour wheel I realised that it was the order of the rainbow and this is how it should look like.

This wasn't my painting I just found it on google.



1 comment:

  1. To khaylanie
    From Lita
    Hi I'm Lita from Hornby high, I really like the way how you explained what primary and secondary colours were so that it would be easier for other readers to know what they are reading. Next time maybe you could show your on painting so that people could see your example of art.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.