Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Crazy laws Speech!

 Crazy laws speech

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. For Hurumanu 2 we have been doing some speeches. We got a couple of periods to research about what we are going to talk about in our speeches. I have decided to research about crazy laws because I know that a lot of people don't know much about crazy laws, and I don't know much about them myself. I couldn't find any crazy laws in New Zealand so I have done crazy laws from around the world. One of the craziest laws that have learned about is that women in Saudi Arabia aren't allowed to drive but we will talk more about that in the video.


1 comment:

  1. Hi khaylanie. I loved reading your blog even tho we did the same thing. A little bit. I really loved learning about number 4 in New Jersey and how you have to honk your horn when passing someone on the left.
    What law did you like learning about and why.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.