Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Drama

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog today for drama we have been finishing off some work this term, so I thought I would share a little bit about my character. So I posted a blog post a while ago about my script/play and also some games we played today. Today we didn't get to play any games because we ran out of time. This is a little bit about my character goldilocks.

So I am goldilocks. I am 13 years old and I am an only child. I live in the forest with my parents and grandparents. I help my mum with things around the house and I also help my dad with mechanical things. I like to go for walks and do fun activities outside like painting or playing with my dog. I don't have any friends but I do have my dog he is really fluffy and chubby. So yeah that's all I have to say. Nothing really intersting in life.

Thank you guys for reading my blog post. I will be posting a video about my play soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.