Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

My holiday!

 My holiday!

What's up guys welcome back to another blog post. Today is the first day back to school from our 2-week break. This term is our last term for the year and I am really excited to see what this term is going to look like and be like. I thought that I would share some things that I did during the holidays. 

 Going to my friend's house! 

 on the first week of the holidays, I spent 3 days at one of my best friends' house Risha. The first day I was there we had a sleepover because we thought it would be fun and because it was the holidays. Most of the time I was there Me and Risha spent the time outside exploring the place and going down to the stream next to her house. One of my favorite things we did outside was going for bike rides. We would go on short but fun rides around the neighborhood, and on one of our rides, we found a cat wandering around the place. So we stopped to pat it for a minute or two and the cared on with our ride. I had so much fun spending time at my friend and would differently do that go over again.

Staying home!                       

On the second week of the holiday, I stayed home all week. one of the days I stayed home my little cousin Lani came over for a little. Me and Lani did a lot and since it was a beautiful day we decided to spend our day outside in the sun. One thing that we did was tie-dye, I had some tie-dye supplies left and I thought it would be fun to do a little bit of tie-dye. We decided to tie-dye pillowcases and they came out really colorful and pretty. One of the other things we did was shooting some hoops. I came up with a fun challenge for me and Lani and the challenge was whoever could get 10 shoots in first wins, but of course, Lani got to go closer to the hoop and I was further away from the hoop. Lani had won the first game but we played multiple games so I think we won the same amount of games.


Netball break up!

On the second week on Friday, my netball team had an end of the season break up because we didn't have prizing giving this year. I am really proud of my team because we stayed in division 1 for the whole season which is great. So for our end of season break up we went to Mega Air, I was actually quite excited because I hadn't been there in a while. Unfortunately, some of our players couldn't make it but we still had a great time. We decide to go to Mega air in the morning but you won't believe me but it was packed. There where kids everywhere and every time we were about to jump there would be a kid running in front of us, so we had to be very careful not to jump on a kid. After going to Mega our coach took us to B.K and got us some yummy frozen drinks and that had differently cold me down.

Thank you so much guys for reading my blog post I really hope you guys had a great holiday, whether you just stayed in bed or did chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.