Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

The Gold Rush!

 The Gold Rush!

Hi, guys welcome back to another blog post. Today in Hurumanu 1 we watched some videos about the Shantytown and Hunter's gold. Have you ever been to the Shantytown? I haven't but I should go there one day. Did you know that at Shantytown you get to find your own gold and you get to keep the gold you find?. I Didn't know anything about the gold rush at the start of the lesson. but then at the end of the week, I learned a lot about Goldrush and discrimination.

What do you know about Gold mining and discrimination?

To be honest I don't know anything about gold mining and discrimination. So I am really excited to be learning more about it.

Hi hello, guys sorry for the late update on the gold rush. Here is my slide show. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.