Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Going down the slide

This week, I have been writing a story about Going down a Slide. I tried to describe how I was feeling and use some similes. I hope you enjoy it.


Going Down the Slide 


One stormy day, I was as nervous as I was before a maths test .I wanted to go down the big red slide, it was as red as a tomato. My hands were shaking like a blender was blending. My face was as red like it was going to explode and my legs shivering like I was in cold ice.

I took a deep breath in and went down the sidie. Then I went down the silde. I went like “ahhhhhhhhhhhh” I kept going down and down until I got to a edge of a big pile of pace balls. I nearly fell down but luckily I didn’t.

I was so scared and I jumped on the wall of plastic balls. I looked down one more time and I started climbing. I looked on the other side and I jumped on the other pile of plastic balls and I kept climbing until  I saw my Orange Plaster almost about to  fall down. Sadly it fell down and I closed my eyes and I caught it with my mouth and I opened my eyes. I shook my head when the plaster was in my mouth it was really really really yucky!

I let go of the plastic balls and I almost fell down but luckily I didn’t and lollipops saved my life. Then I grabbed on and kept climbing until  I got to the top yaaaaaaaaaay. The End .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.