Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Slime Recipe!

We are making silme for our marable day. maradle day is What we have when we fill our marble jar.
when we behave really well for a sesion we get  a few marble,when we fill our jar,we get to pick what we want to do for mable day. this time the class chose slime!  So today we will be making slime!  I am working with Zayd to make this slime, to make this slime we will have to use our values and co-operate because otherwise we will not be able to work together nicely.

Here is the link: Slime Recipe!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi khaylanie it's Meleana i like how you added some good word's and full stop's and capital letter's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Next time add positive helpful and thoughtful things. What is your Recipe?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.