Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Armistice Day 😀

W.A.L.T share my ideas and thoughts about what I have read.

Hello welcome back to my blog today I am going to be sharing 3 fact about Armistice Day. I have been working on this for about 1 week. I found this 3 fact from 3 different texts which are Stuff, News hub and a video from youtube.
This was very interesting to learning about because I haven't heard of Armistice Day before. Armistice Day and Anzac day are very similar to each other. Ok lets get on to the fact here are the 3 facts.
  • On the 4 of August 1914 Britain declared the war
  • 98,950 served 18,058 past away and 41,000 where injured.
  • The 11 hour the 11 day and the 11 hour 1918 the war ended
What is one fact that you know about Armistice Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.