Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey prep. πŸ˜ƒ

Summer Learning Journey prep
Hi guys, today I am going to be talking about the Summer Learning Journey . We had another lesson about the imaginary country we are visting the coutry that I amimaging to vist is mexico. So today we had to review a TV show from the country that we are researching about and then find out the name of the show, what you liked about the show, what you didn't like about and then you give the video a rating out 5

What is the name of the show? MarΓ­a BelΓ©n y Ludovico.

What did I like about the show? I thought that this show was  funny because I liked how the little girl was being so annoying to her poor dad.

What didn't I like about the video? 1 thing I didn't like was that There were now translation worlds at the bottom but other then that I still like the video

what do I rate the video out of 5? I give this video a rate out of
**** out***** 4 out of 5.

What is one thing you like about the video? πŸ˜ƒ

3 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Khaylanie,

    My name is Laura and I am one of the bloggers for the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on getting started on it already!

    I have never seen that TV show before, had you? It was a little tricky to understand as it is all in Spanish! I agree, it would have been great to have the translation (subtitles) on the screen too! It's amazing how you can work out what is happening even if you don't understand the language.

    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts over summer!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Laura
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I would say that the video was not that, and no I haven't seen this Tv show before. What part did you like about the video? cheers! πŸ˜€

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.