Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Useing a number line to help us solve addition and subtraction DLO 👍

😍 W.A.L.T use number line to help us solve addition and subtraction. 

Hi guys welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to make a video about useing a number line to help us solve addition and subtraction question. When I made this video It was a little bit confousing because I didn't get what to say .  Here is my video Hope you like it Please leave a postive helpful thoughtful comment and also try to add a question.

 Question have you ever used a number line. If you have leave answer the question in your comment 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.