Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Big News!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog how is everyone doing today I am doing great my self hope you all are having a great start of your holidays. I have some great news to tell you guys. On Friday 5th of July we had Hui which is assembly and they presented science badges to 15 people and these people are the people who did there Blog postest and they had An Aim, Conclusions, steps and ingredients and more, in their blog posters, and my big news is that I got one I didn't think that I would get one but I did I was so happy for my self and my teacher and some other teachers were also proud of me. When I first did science I set myself a goal to try and get a badge at the end of the term and I achieved it. 



I was so excited to see what my parent's reactions would be. When I got home I told them straight away and they were so happy for me they gave me a big hug. 
I just wanted to say well done to those who got a badge and those who didn't don't give up try again next time you might get one you never know. 

Hope you Guys have a lovely holiday keep safe and fun.   
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.