Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Colouring competition C.I.P question!

Colouring competition.

Are we going to have just one picture to colour in?
I think people who want to do it should only do one.

Is there age groups?
Yes because if you are a year 7 and you get put with year 13s then you probably won't be as good as them. We would need to make like easy ones for little kids that want to do it and medium ones for juniors and hard ones for seniors.

Can we get prizes donated? Where from?
We can get stuff from home that we don't use but is in good consistency. We can gather money like $5 $10 a buy stuff from the Dollar store.

What dates is the colouring competition going to run?
I think kids should do them in the holidays so then they have time to do it and then when schools start we will vote.


Where are we going to get entries from? HPS? St Bernadette’s School? Gilberthorpe School?
I think we should give out posters and give their office to hand out to the people who want to join.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.