Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Math Interchange

Hi, today we had maths interchange and we had to do some problem solving as a group I worked with Meleana, Jared and tyler today for maths. 


what was the activity?
The activity was about worms and seagulls and we had to problem solve the question. The question had three parts to it. 

what strategy did your group try?
The strategy my group used was times tables because we thought it was the easiest way to solve the question.
  
what did you find challenging?
I found the questions challenging because there were three parts to the question, so if we had one answer we had to figure out another answer to the other part of the answer.  

How well did your group work together were you successful? 
I think my group work well but we need to work hard to actually work as a group and communicate as a group.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.