Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

P.E math!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog today I am going to be sharing another blog post about P.E math. So in P.E math, we did long jump and we had to record it into our books and then blog about it. Then make a graph out of it on google sheets, and I am going to be showing you how to make one.

So this I how a graph looks like when you make one on google sheets




  1. So the first step is to write the scores that you got on the google sheets and it should look like this.








2. Secondly, high light all of the information and press this button that will be on the top right corner.




3. Thirdly you can customize it your self and put it the way you want it to be.


Thank you for reading my blog post Hope you learnt something. 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Khaylanie,
    This is a great blog post about what you were doing in P.E Maths. I like the way you first told us what you were focusing on and what you had to do in P.E maths. I also like how you did some screenshots on some photos of your graphs, that you have been working on. Great work. What I think you should work on is to explained what else you have been doing in P.E and tell us the results of your recording. Anyways keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.