Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Hello and goodbye!

  Hello goodbye

Hello to early morning sunshine and to the alarm clock ringing to get up and get ready.
Goodbye to waking at 10am being lazy and staying in my PJs for the whole day.

Hello to being with friends and laughing around all day long.
Goodbye to staying home and spending time with family all day.

Hello to having to clean up my mess and put my things away.
Goodbye to leaving my things a mess and throwing my things around.

Hello to an empty hungry stomach every morning. 
Goodbye to having half-cooked eggs with toast breakfast and warm hot chocolate.

Goodbye lockdown
Hello normality 

Thanks for reading my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.