Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Math Task!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. Today I have been working on a math task, and for the math task we had to make a weekly menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner And it had to be for a family of 4 two adults and 2 kids. We had a budget of $200. I thought that $200 hundred was a lot but then I thought to myself I had to use $200 for the whole week, breakfast, lunch, and dinner so I had to be really smart with my choices. This took me a little while but it was fun.

Source:
Pak'n save

Here is my weekly menu





Thank you guys for reading my blog post please feel free to leave a 
comment. Bye, stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaylanie. I agree, $200 seems like heaps but then when you are buying meals for the week it doesn't always go a long way! The lunches that you have planned look great and I love how you have a variety of dinners that you could have. It would be great if you could have added the working out of your costs into the presentation.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.