Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Wordcloud/art

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog today I am going to be sharing another word cloud that I made today in class. So for my cloud, I used words that describe me in isolation. I'm going to be honest, but I had a really good time in isolation because I got to spend plenty of time with my family and also because I got to stay at my cousin's house Most of the time. In isolation, My favorite thing That I did was going for walks and painting. I would probably give isolation a 9/10.

Here is my Word art!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Khaylanie

    I love your word art! It has awesome colours and has so many words. I would rate my lock-down a 7/10 I enjoyed it but it was boring at times. I hope you liked your lock-down as much as I did what was you favourite part of the lock-down? BYE

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.