Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Building shapes

 Building Shapes 

Hi, guys welcome back to another blog post. For today I am going to be sharing some shapes that we have made today out of shapes. I was partner up with My friend Bailey and we worked together to make a couple shapes like a square, triangle Etc. We tried to make other shapes but that didn't really work out so we just decided to do other tricks with the strings. From today's shape making I learned that everything is not perfect and if you fail you keep trying and be resilient. 


Materials: 

  1. 8 feet string
  2.  2 people
  3. Scissors
I will post a picture of what I and my buddy made out of the strings soon.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.