Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Bullying - Hurumanu 5!

Hi, guys welcome back to another blog post for today I am going to be sharing some work we did in Hurumanu 5 which is health. In health, We learn about a lot of stuff like relationships, Puberty, and more. But for today I am going to be sharing some work we did base on bullying. We had to watch a couple of videos and then after that we had to write down what we go out of those videos we watched. What would you do if your friend or a stranger was getting bullied? would you help them? Or would you be a bystander and just watch them get bullied?. So are you a Bystander or an Outstander?

What I thought of the video and what I got out of the videos.

What I took from this video is that Kids get bullied in their everyday life and not only do kids get bullied but so do adults. From the first video, I watched there was a kid that had been bullied at school but what had helped them overcome their fear of people bullying him was getting into singing and rapping with his best friend that was almost like a brother to him. So basically if you are getting bullied try and do something you like doing they sport, singing, playing and instrument and more. This will help some kids or adults overcome their fear of people bullying them, And this just shows the bully that you are strong and they can’t put you down anymore. 


What I got out of the second video was that kids at school are getting bullied a lot and they are often looking very sad and shy most of the time, And when kids are been bullied they don’t often tell people because they are either too shy to or they are embarrassed to tell people probably they are having at school or outside of school.


Thank you for reading my blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.