Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Cultural Terms

 Cultural Terms:

Hi, guys welcome back to another blog post. Yesterday in Wananga our teachers gave us a couple of words, that we had to find out the meaning of the words and also we had to make a splat presentation showing our examples of the meaning of the words. We also had to find a couple of pictures that show culture and their identity. Here is my presentation please feel free to add a comment on what I could work on next time to make my presentation or blog better, also please leave a comment about where you are from. 

Kiwiana Clip Art {New Zealand themed}soul searching or just looking for fights: Understanding cultural traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.