Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Hellisons Five levels of behaviour

 Hellisons Five levels of behavior:

Level 1

  1. Positively reinforce the action of all players
  2. Be honest with yourself and other players
  3. Create an enjoyable environment 
  4. Develop class and team respect
  5. Give all the opportunity to participate in the game.

Level 2
  1. Doesn't call names
  2. Controls temper
  3. Doesn't disrupt class
  4. Puts head down in class or sleeps
  5. Listen, But dose not actively participate 
  6. Really does not put forth any effort
  7. Cruises in neutral, but doesn't both anyone 
  8. Hangs out on sidelines during activities

Level 3 

  1. Listens and sort of follows directions
  2. Shows at least minimal respect and partitcpation 
  3. Stays on task only when a teacher is watching
  4. Willing to try and are partially involved in activities 
  5. Participates with reservation 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.