Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Types of Government!

Types of Government!

Talofa lava everyone. Last week in Social studies we learnt about different types of government. We learnt about 7 different types of government which were, Democracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship, Communism, Totalitarianism, Oligarchy, Anarchy. For each of these governments, we had to find out the definition, Pros and Cons (Bad good things about the type of government), What country the type of government is used in,( We used google maps showing where it was used), And lastly a leader that has used this type of government from the past or today.

Here is my slideshow:


Thank you for reading my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.