Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Social studies work!

Kia ora everyone I am going to be sharing some work that we have been doing in social studies. For the past week or so we have been working on heroes and villains, And at the moment I am working on a famous leader/hero. I have chosen to do Jacinda Ardern because she has done a lot of good things to make our country and people feel safer and stronger. A leader to me is a person who shows true leadership to people and they learn to respect and take other people's ideas and opinions.   

This is my Slide show and Google drawing about Jacinda Ardern:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.