Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

P.E: is our teamwork improving?

P.E:   is our teamwork improving?

Hi, readers welcome back to my blog, How is everyone doing I am doing great myself. Today I am going to share if our teamwork has improved working together in P.E

What's going well in my team?
We are helping each other and cheering on each other. We are working as a team to defeat the other team we are giving helpful feedback to each other.

 What can we work on next time?
I think we need to just work on communicating more with each other when we play a game as a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.