Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Art/Animation!

Hi, Guys welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share what we are doing in Art. For Art our theme is Manaakitanga.

Who is in my group?
In our group, we have bailey that is in my class and Travis that is in DS and Me.

What are our roles?
Our roles are

  • The director - Me
  • The camera person - Travis
  • Drawer/illustrator - Bailey  


How does our story show Manaakitanga?
We are not sure yet How our story shows Manaakitanga because we are not finished writing our story/animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.