Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

P.E reflection

Hi, guys welcome back to my Blog. Today I am going to share my reflection on P.E because this is the last week of P.E.

Did you enjoy doing Maintenance Maths? Why/why not?
I kind of like doing the maths challenge because we got to work in groups to solve questions. Next time the teachers could make the math question more interesting and fun.

What we did for P.E and games!

  • Tapu ae - we had to have really good Aim so we could hit the balls off the cones.
  • Dodgeball - we had to have really good aim so we could hit people and we also had to have the strength to throw the ball.
  • crash pad - in crash pad we need to have the strength to hit the ball with the bat. And also we had to have lots of strength to throw the ball, to aim and to catch the ball
  • multisport - in multisport we had to be warm up to run around and have fan
  • bench ball - for bench ball we had to have the strength to throw the ball and to catch the ball.
In all of these games, we also had to do lots of communicating to be able to get the ball.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.