Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Last Day Of Digital Tec!

Introduction:
Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. For the past, few weeks we have been doing Digital Tec. For Digital Tec we have been looking at issues we have been doing research on an issue we picked. The issue the I picked was litter around the world. I wanted to do this issue because I know that there are lots of rubbish around the world that people don't put in the rubbish. 

So once we researched about our issue we had a choice to make a game on Game Fruit, an App on App Lab or a story. I picked to do a game. The purpose of my game is to pick up as much rubbish and in 1 minute I have not finished my game yet because when I first made my game I was done but then I think I forgot to save it, so I had to restart.  

Next steps: 
My next steps are to finish my game and test it and then see If I need to fix it and if I don't I will publish it and if I need to fix it I will fix my mistakes.

D.L.O
My Research Template

This is a picture of the game that I have made. It is not yet finished.












Sources we had used:
GameFront
App Lab
Scratch
Blogs

Reflection:
I think this Hurumanu has been a great experience for me. I really enjoyed making my game and researching my issue. Next time I want to work on finishing my game and working more harder to finish off my work. I'd also like to thank Mrs Shehata, Mr Carter and Mr Richardson for being the best teachers and teaching about Digital things.

What issue would you pick? And would you make an App, Game or story?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.