Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

C.I.P Wednesday!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. Today for C.I.P Gardening we got a choose to,

  • Create your own recipes of which includes at least 3 different fruit or vegetables. Try to come up with 2 main meals and 2 desserts
  • Use TinkerCad to create a 3D model of your dream house and Garden. Use google to get some inspiration for your house. 
  • Look at these raised garden plans and use the bunnings website to work out how much the materials will cost (you may have to convert the measurements into cm/m). Or design your own raised garden bed using TinkerCad and work out the cost to build it.
  • Research ways to keep the garden watered over summer. Focus on recycled materials.
  • Research a variety of plants that we could be planting this term. For each plant explain why that plant is suitable for us to plant and what it might need e.g soil types, particular nutrients, etc...
  • Share at least one of these activities onto your blog.
  • Often we have excess food during the peak season. Research 5 different ways that food can be preserved for a long time.
  • Your choice! If you have something that you would like to design or research, explain your idea to the teacher and get their approval before you begin.

I chose to Use TinkerCad to create a 3D model of your dream house and Garden. So I am making this blog to show you guys what I have done so far. What I am making is not really my dream house it's just a creation that I made of a house.


















This is my creation so far. As I said before I am not done yet Creating this house. But I will update you guys when I am done.
Thanks for reading my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.