Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

All about me poem!

Talofa lava bloggers. Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share an all about me poem we made in class.  So basically the all about me poem is about me and what I like to do etc.
Here is my all about my poem!

Khaylanie
Funny, kind, caring.
Sibling of Iva and child of soo and paul.
Who loves playing netball and likes to play with pets, chilling out and play the piano.
Who feels happy excited and joyful.
Who needs lots of water and sleep.
Who gives big bearhugs. 
Who has a fear of spiders and insects.
Who would like to be a netball player when I'm older.
Who is from Samoa.

So there is my All about my poem I hope you got to learn more about me and what I am like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.