Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

P.E / Math

Hi, Guys welcome back to my blog. Once again I am back with another blog post about graphs but this time It's about Discus thrown on knees and standing up.

Discus thrown on knees!

Khaylanie - On my first throw I got 15meters 

Bailey -  Got 13 meters

Christina - Got 15 meters

Lita -  Got 11 meters 


Discus thrown standing up!

Khaylanie - On my second throw I got 16 meters

Bailey  -  On Baileys second go she got 18 meters

Christina - On Christina second go she got 18 meters To

Lita -  On Litas second go she got 13 meters

When the discus is thrown on knees it goes further because you have more power to throw with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.