Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Art / writing!

Hi, Guys, this is going to be my first blog of the year. I am so excited to be blogging again. So today I am going to be showing you all 2 of the haiku poems that I made In Art/writing today. If you don't know what a haiku poem is, it's a poem with only 3 lines and the first line would be 5 syllables, the second would have 7 and the last line would have 5. My first poem is about summer and the second one is about spring.
So here are my haiku poems. 

Summer Haiku poem!
Hot summer is here
Hot breeze warm sand luscious sun
Let's go have some fun

Spring haiku poem!
Warm sunshine long grass
Birds singing flowers growing
Nature breeze is the best.

Wait don't leave yet we have also been working on other poems like cutting out words from the newspaper and making it into a poem and a blackout poem so we find words we want and circle it then colour the rest in black.

Blackout poem
They would say 
to say and think
who they are 
once again
think but we do it respectfully.

Blackout poem
Sometimes life 
takes you down
over the years 
full of
surprises
the 
the sun is setting.

words from the newspaper poem
Relax as the tide rolls in
Let the summer fun begin!
all summer with our friends

having fun all day long

thank you for reading my blog. Bye bloggers



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.